The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation is offering the “Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarship”. Applicants who are matriculating full-time in their undergraduate sophomore, junior, senior or first year of graduate school are eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship program is established in order to aid women in furthering their education, encourage their valued participation in the profession, and benefit the profession as a whole. Four applicants will be chosen and each will be awarded $1,000 award amount.
The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation strives to empower community alliances, impact youth leadership, promote health and wellness, and strengthen family foundations through community development, entrepreneurialism, and education resulting in a wholesome community. It’s mission of empowering and encouraging community alliances, impacting youth leadership, and strengthening family foundations through community development, entrepreneurialism, and educational initiatives.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
Who are matriculating full-time in their undergraduate sophomore, junior, senior or first year of graduate school
- A minimum G.P.A. of 2.75
- Applicants are required to be enrolled in one of the following majors in order to be eligible: Communication Studies, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies or Journalism.
In addition, applicants must meet each of the following criteria to maintain eligibility:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Full-time enrollment required at a four-year accredited university.
- Must be a Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism major with a desire to work in the entertainment or sports industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need and provide proper documentation upon request.
- Must be a female residing in the United States.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship you must download the application form through the given link:
You will be required to submit the following:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letters of recommendation
- A copy of your resume
- Applicants should submit your complete application and support documents at
Attention: TFMJF Scholarship
4616 W. Sahara Ave. #150
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- You can also send your application by email so firstly you may scan, upload, and send to FFYE-at-tfmjf.org
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Each scholarship recipient will be awarded up to $1,000.
Applications for the 2017-18 academic year will be accepted through June 15, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any query you can contact at www.FFYE-at-tfmjf.org