Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Provider: Sheffield Hallam University
Country to Study in: UK
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is offering an automatic fee discount to all Nigeria domiciled students who are high-achieving when they apply to any of the full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses starting in January or September at the university.
In addition, Nigerian students get the chance to apply for a scholarship – the Transform Together Scholarships – which is exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University.
All automatic discount scholarships offered to Nigerian students are applied at point of application and confirmed in the offer letter you receive from the University. Please read through the guidance below.
Terms and conditions:
- You must be domiciled in Nigeria
- You must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees
- You must not have previously studied at Sheffield Hallam. If you have, visit our discounts for international alumni web page
- Your fee cannot also be discounted by another arrangement such as a corporate contract or partnership discount
- You may qualify for both a discount and a scholarship but you will only be eligible to receive one of these offers. You would be able to accept the highest discount or scholarship that you are offered
- You must meet the entry requirements in your offer letter before you can enrol
- If you are eligible for the discount, you are still required to pay any relevant deposits and 50% of the remainder of the discounted fee before or at enrolment
- All decisions on eligibility for these discounts are at the University’s discretion and are final
Citizens of Nigeria
Fields of study
This offer is applicable to all full-time taught undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at the University.
This offer is applicable to full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes in January 2018, September 2018, January 2019 and the March 2018 intake of BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult).
The Award will be applied pro rata to the following courses, resulting in the values outlined below:
- MSc Financial Management CIMA Fast Track Route – £1,500
- MSc Accounting and Finance ACCA Fast Track Route – £1,500
- Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English – £1,500
Number of awards